Saturday, February 2, 2008

Cute adorable couple seeks...

Steve and I have been talking lately thinking and maybe wishing for some couple friends we could hang out with and do stuff with. Go have dinner Go see a movie go do dorky things like play miniature golf or go bowling. I think we're gonna start praying about this.... It would be fun to enjoy the fellowship and fun and like support of another couple. We love spending time together and ocassionally its fun to bring my brother or sister along and we enjoy spending time with them but sometimes it'd be fun to hang out with another couple... Maybe we should pray my brother finds a "normal" girl to date... (poor Kyle) If anyone who may be reading this happens to know a sweet normal non-goth kind of girl who can share or humorously tolerate a star wars obsessed boy who is very sweet loving and affectionate let me know. I digress... Steve and I hope for some friends we're not picky we don't care if they're married engaged or have 10 kids. We're not even asking for serious committment haha we'd just like to throw some variety into our regular date-night. We could share our love of exotic food... Sushi, Vietnamese noodle soup, Thai, Indian... We're very adventurous when it comes to food as I've said. Even if we just got together and had a picnic at a park or played scrabble at Starbucks... Definitely something to add to our ever growing list of things to pray about...

p.s. We should talk about that double date sometime Danae if you're still game :)

No comments: