Wednesday, January 9, 2008

YAY for Tara!!!

Steve and I got a call tonight from his sister Tara. She and her boyfriend Geoff have decided to get married. I'm so happy for them they're buying a house and settling their family down. The wedding will be in a month and I'm kind of sad Steve and I won't be able to go to their wedding even tho it will just be small and such. Tara is the sister I always wanted. She and I have so much in common and we can talk for hours and email its really fun! Tara is ecstatic Steve and I are getting married cuz it means she'll have a sister. I really wish we could be there tho just because well weddings are special and Tara is my sister and well I'd also really love to kiss and snuggle my genius nephew. Sometimes Michigan feels sooo far away not that its close by but sometimes it feels like the other side of the world. I wish and wonder if there's something we can do for them to help make the day special or what kind of gift we could send. Anyone have any ideas? Tara was worried and felt bad about stealing our thunder. I don't feel like that at all i'm really excited for them. They've had so many blessings in the last few months. They found a wonderful house and Tara got a job promotion. My nephew is on his way to becoming a certifiable genius not to mention the cutest kid on the planet. Its hard to love them so much and be so far away. We miss birthday parties and graduations and now a wedding. We're so excited they're all planning on coming out for our wedding. I think the fact that we want his family to be with us on our wedding day has been a great determent to eloping haha (We're getting more anxious by the day) I truly truly wish Geoff and Tara the best! Yay for weddings!

No comments: