Saturday, May 2, 2009

SNAPSHOT!!! Crochet...


No frills No primping I read Danae's blog immediately grabbed our camera and shot.... 5 or 6 pictures so I could pick the best one... :) nothing in the rules said you had to use the first one right? :) I thought they were all horrible haha this is why girls need to primp... I think I need a hair cut I have no idea what to do but I get tired of always wearing my hair in a pony tail how silly is that.... So its been a few days since I've been tagged but I did take this picture that night I've been busy this week...
Tomorrow is dear sweet Jamie's baby shower and I've been slowly working on little gifts for her since I found out she was pregnant and since my fingers could once again tangle with yarn and make things I got creative :) Here's a small sampling... A very heavy blanket that will keep Haddon warm well into age 7.... a sweet little bear that rattles... I was scared to death to crochet a teddy bear I reserved all of tonight for the purpose of stuffing and stitching that bear and it came together in 1 hr and 15 min... ( all the body parts were crocheted individually throughout the week) We also have a cute pair of hiking booties and a lumberjack hat.. :) I've never posted a completed project on here I don't think... so I figured my first crocheted stuffed animal was a good excuse...

2 comments:

Danae said...

so cute!! Great job!!

Anonymous said...

That is soooo cute!