Friday, May 8, 2009

The most beautiful thing....


Sweet baby face... I love you so much already... and now my secret is out and I can tell the world how much I love you. I got to see your sweet face today on a giant TV screen it was the cutest thing I almost cried. I know I will cry I cried when I met your mommy its impossible to expect I won't cry when I meet you. I can't wait to hug you and kiss you and love you I can't wait to cuddle you close to my heart and say "Hello little one I'm your Auntie Dea" I can't wait to wrap you in a silky blanket that was the most intricate tangle of yarn I've ever done knowing every stitch is a wish and a prayer and filled with love for you... ... I didn't expect to meet you until I had given you cousins to look up to instead you get to be the cousin my kids look up to (Thats a high calling buster). I look at this situation my baby sister (she'll always be a baby to me you see) is gonna be a mommy... my 17 yr old baby sister is gonna make me an Auntie when I've just become a wife. To say I'm not shocked or a little hurt and a lot afraid would be an understatement but you baby boy are not a mistake you are a gift from God. I know you will teach us all many lessons your mommy the most I know... We make choices some of them are good and some of them are bad you may be here because of a poor choice made by my sister but she made the best choice she made the brave choice when she chose to keep you, and to welcome you into our family. I'm proud of her beyond words. I get to be an Auntie sooner than I thought but I love you as much as I love my baby sister your mommy (maybe more you'll be cuter and cuddlier than she is nowadays). I will love you always baby boy and I can't wait to make this world ready for you! Uncle Steve and I love you so very very much and we can't wait to meet you and hug you we can't wait to buy you star wars toys and Spiderman sneakers. We can't wait for all the fun all the laughter all of the giggles you'll bring to our family We hope and pray for you every day we know God is knitting you together perfectly inside your mommy and we pray you would someday come to know him as we do! We pray God would give us the wisdom and allow us to be a beacon for him and show you of his greatness goodness and love.
Come see us soon baby boy screaming healthy and strong...




2 comments:

Joey said...

That was really beautiful, we are all expecting this little baby with open, loving arms.
Danae

Kelly said...

He is indeed very, very loved. More than he or his mommy can really understand at this point. I can't wait for her to see it in it's full beauty as she matures into motherhood and adulthood.