Saturday, April 4, 2009

3 years...

Is it really possible... How did 3 years go by so fast... Who knew 3 years could contain so much joy so much fun so much love! 3 years and not one day I wasn't giddy to see him or kiss him or laugh with him.... There hasn't been a day where I wished he wasn't in my life... So much happened in the last year... the foremost being we got married hahaha Gosh I was such a giggly grinning goof all day thinking about it remembering our journey. We spent time reflecting on the path God has led us down and how he has faithfully brought us where we are. We continue seeking him and trusting him with our lives. What can you say really We're thankful we're grateful... We are deliciously madly happily in love... being newlyweds probably has something to do with that haha I hope, we hope we're always this cute this silly this goofy. We hope we're so cute we nauseate our grand kids haha Steve is still and always my greatest gift... The same old song and dance I've said this all before but sometimes its nice to say it again... I'll even quote Rogers and Hammerstein....

I'm as corny as Kansas in August, High as a flag on the Fourth of July! If you'll excuse an expression I use,I'm in love, I'm in love,I'm in love, I'm in love,I'm in love with a wonderful guy!

I'm in love I'm in love I'm in love I'm in love... *sigh* and now i will waltz off to bed where that wonderful guy has been so sweet to preheat the sheets!! :) Marriage by the way is the best thing to happen in the last 3 years hands down....

No comments: