Sunday, March 15, 2009

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!


Isn't that the word to say when you don't know what to say....haha and I spelled it right haha I just checked myself on google... :) I don't know what to say but I figure that after several weeks of silence I was due an update of some sort...

We've been married 5 months now 5 blissful happy months full of childish giggles tickles and fun... we do such silly things sometimes I wonder how its even possible we're almost 30 yrs old... and married oh no marriage is a grown up thing we have too much fun to be silly stuffy old married people haha... But here we are happy married silly and dancing to 80's music in the living room... Life seems so simple... I adore this little home that contains our silly antics. I love the sweet warmth of it. This is where I live with my husband... I'm still mentally getting use to that thought... My husband the man I will live with and love for every day God gives us.... its a wonderful miraculous comforting thought... I am so humbled and taken aback at this love of mine... both its newness and its familiarity. I continue to Thank God and praise Him for this perfect gift.

On the cooking front I haven't really had any ideas to post... I have had fun lately tho last weekend I went crazy and made like 3 gallons of home made vegetable soup... I didn't think I'd have enough pots and pans to fill it all and now my freezer is full to bursting with the leftovers but it was so satisfying steaming hot with a handful of cheese crackers thrown in... :) Tonight I'm making in advance a vegetarian lasagna for tomorrow.... have I ever said Steve and I try or desire to eat vegetarian 2 nights a week for health and saving money? I think I did... The veggie soup recipe would be a winner for a post except its not really a recipe so much as I bought every veggie I could think of that would be good in soup and I threw them in the pots with some tomato juice and stock and I cooked it... hahaha

I have had so much fun crocheting lately too twisting yarn who knew its like a drug to me lately... when I pick it up and feel the yarn slipping through my fingers and see baby booties or a sweater, slippers or dish cloths taking shape in my hand I feel so relaxed and mellow... hahaha When its finished I look at it and marvel did every little stitch and twist of yarn truly make something so beautiful so warm... They're all gifts I've never made anything for myself except one purse I think that well I was just playing around... Steve wants a blanket tho and admittedly it'd be nice to have something warm and soft to cuddle under on the couch...
My life seems so simple here on the screen in truth it seems overwhelming and complex. Some times are sad and some things I struggle with so much... I had to remind myself today that Gods timing is perfect and He works everything together for the good and that I cannot know His plan and His will for this situation that weighs so heavily on my heart but I know He is good... and I know when all is seen that He will show his works in it so that even as I praise Him now in the thick of it I will praise Him one hundred fold in the end...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where are you?? Come back, please?