Wednesday, December 3, 2008

a woman's work...


So I don't mind doing the dishes or packing my husband lunch... I kind of enjoy packing his lunch but my dilemma comes when its about 11pm and my husband is going to bed and I wanna go to bed with him and enjoy pillow talk and warm snugly cuddling. I wanna fall asleep in his arms before he starts snoring... but I enjoy spending time with him so much and I feel like I never get enough time with him (we don't even have kids yet good grief!) I like to spend every second with him before he goes to bed which means its time for him to go to bed and I still have a mountain of dishes waiting to be done... I could wait and do the dishes in the morning but the idea of leaving my kitchen dirty over night bugs me and its such a tiny kitchen if I procrastinated cleaning it one day the mess would take over... I feel like I should be going to bed with my husband... so my dilemma should I sacrifice 30 min of awake time with him and clean the kitchen for 10 min of pillow talk and cuddling before we both fall asleep. Some nights I do some I don't...

No comments: